Wilson Portable Tennis Ball Machine with Two Line Feature (Battery)
The Wilson Portable Ball Machine combines state of the art portability with the performance you expect from Wilson.
The two line feature will feed balls to the forehand and the backhand rotating with every ball allowing you master both strokes. Shipping is
- Two Line Feature
- Built in Handle and Wheels
- Trajectory Control: Variable from groundstroke to lob so you can practice all the shots, including overheads.
- Speed Control: Adjustable from 10 MPH to 75 MPH. The slowest speeds are useful for younger players. The highest speeds are equivalent to professional-level passing shots.
- Interval Control: Sets the time between ball throws from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds for rapid volleys, to one ball every ten seconds.
- Spin Control: Adjustable for flat shots, or for varying degrees of topspin or backspin.
- Built-in Oscillator: Delivers balls either in one position, or randomly across the court so you can practice hitting on the run.
- Battery Life: Three to four hours per charge. Enough for a serious workout. And if you do need more battery life there is an optional External Battery Pack.
- All-In-One Control Panel: All functions are controlled by a single electronic control panel. In addition to the control functions it includes a battery charge indicator, and an automatic time delay so you can walk to your playing position after start-up.
- WARRANTY: The Wilson Portable Ball Machine is backed by a two-year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties are available for 40.00 per year up to 4 years. Warranties are issued by the manufacturer/licensee and are offered after the purchase.
- Weight: (including battery) 38 pounds
- Shipping weight: 46 pounds
- Dimensions: 22"L x 14"W x 20"H
- Trajectories: Groundstroke to lob
- Ball ejection speed: 10 to 75 MPH
- Intervals: 1-1/2 to 10 seconds
- Spin: Topspin and Backspin
- Ball capacity: 110 balls
- Oscillator: Random
- Playing time 3 to 4 hours
- Battery Charger:CIncludes Smart Charger with automatic shut off and led indicator when fully charged