Yonex VCORE Xi Team Plus Tennis Racquet
The VCORE Team Xi Plus is optimal for the intermediate to advanced player seeking extra reach and slightly lighter weight than the VCORE Xi 98. Crisp response from the X Fullerene matrix in the frame itself. Maintains traditional feel, tapered 23/20mm frame and open 16x20 pattern for excellent spin potential.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27.50 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.10 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 67
- Balance: 13.50 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 23/20mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 315 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
long racket to get to those far away balls, lots of spin and control works like a charm with poly, strung at 55 pounds