Yonex VCORE Xi Team Tennis Racquet
The VCORE Team Xi is optimal for the intermediate to advanced player seeking excellent control but in a more forgiving 98 square inch head size and slightly lighter weight than the VCORE Xi 98. Crisp response from the X Fullerene matrix in the frame itself. Maintains traditional feel, tapered 23/20mm frame and open 16x20 pattern for excellent spin potential.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.10 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 68
- Balance: 13.40 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 23/20mm Tapered Beam
- Swingweight: 294 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Grip: Yonex Synthetic
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I'm an intermediate player and like the smaller racquet head size. I also like the fact that Wawrinka uses this brand, too!