The Wilson Blade 9 pack tennis bag is the perfect option for the player seeking a bag a tad smaller than the larger 12-15 pack bags, but still offers plenty of room for all of one's gear. The Blade 9 Pack features a unique soft outer shell on both sides of the bag that allows for the ultimate protection while still maintaining the bags designed shape. Wilson created this Blade 9 pack bag as one of the most durable bags on the market today. The bag itself features two large main compartments which have the ability to hold up to 9 uncovered racquets. One of the two main compartments features Wilson's Thermoguard 2.0 technology— allowing for the ultimate protection of both strings and the racquet itself, fighting off any weather condition. Extra accessory pockets to go with padded backpack straps, ensures a comfortable carry to and from the court.
- Pocket Types: 2 racquet compartments. 4 accessory pockets.
- Straps: Padded, adjustable backpack. 2 grab handles.
- Technology: Thermoguard 2.0 technology located in one of the main racquet compartments which protects your racquets against extreme temperatures.
- Racquet Storage: Stores up to 9 uncovered racquets.
- Thermal Lining: Yes
- Dimensions: (Inches) Length: 30 in. x Height: 12in. x Width: 14 in.
- Color: Black, Green
- Fabric: 420D Ripstop and Plainweave with TPU coating making the bag water resistant and very durable.