Racquet Specifications show specs
- Headsize: 105 sq. in.
- Length: 27.25 in.
- Weight (strung): 9.70 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 65
- Balance: 13.50 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 25.5mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 290 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Wilson Cushion Aire
- Wilson Stiffness Index: 6
The Wilson Federer Pro 105 offers a solid value in this cosmetic takedown of Federer's Pro Staff Six One. Nice blend of power and control in a 25mm beam in a mid plus headsize. The Federer Pro is more maneuverable and feels slightly lighter than its 9.7 oz. strung weight suggests. Suits a wide variety of playing styles and ability levels, especially for players with a moderate to long swing.
Note: This racquet is pre-strung with Wilson Nylon 15L at Wilson's recommended tension of 55 lbs.
No Cover Available